Re: A.H. EFI conversion.

To: davidwjones@cox.net
Subject: Re: A.H. EFI conversion.
From: Douglas W Flagg <dwflagg@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 17:16:13 -0500
At last someone with some sense. I was going to suggest taking a
fiberglass Healey
and putting it on a Miata frame!! We are going back to the same old
debate about the
grass being greener on the other side. And David, there is nothing wrong
with you. You
understand what owning a classic car, in particular a Healey, is all
about. We spend so
much of our time striving for perfection, instead of enjoying what we
have. You should
see a picture of Ward Stebner's 100. A man who understands. I'm sure that
those who
wish an EFI conversion will be first in line when the "new" Healey is
produced. If you take
care of your "old" Healey, it will give countless hours of enjoyment in
return. Just smell the
roses and enjoy what you have.

Doug
'56 BN2 (unmodified)