RE: A.H. EFI conversion.

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: A.H. EFI conversion.
From: "Gil Rockwell" <gilrockwell@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 22:04:23 -0500
To some it is the challenge of doing something not everyone can do, for
others, as have already been stated, there is room for improvement over the
50's (Lucas) technology that tends to leave one alongside the road.  With
the price of fuel these days, I'd rather see the fumes go towards propulsion
not nostalgic vapors.....

To even more, it is the challenge of "just because I can".  We all have
differing reasons for wanting the Healey, mine was an affliction from my
high school days that has never gone away.  Some will think it is sacrilege,
but each is entitled to his opinion and that is what I think this list is
all about.  We just need to remember that....

Gil Rockwell

61 BT7 in process..