Re: Request: How do I handle this problem?

To: macdonaldp@rogers.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Request: How do I handle this problem?
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 09:28:06 -0700
re:

"How can an Austin Healey guy drive a VW?"

Can't be done.  Suggest you split the difference, offering to maintain
her VW but refusing to
be caught dead in it.  You might want to point out the atrocious maint.
record VWs have
had for the last few years ... to help your case.

bs (married once, for all of 6 months, so I oughta be an expert ;)