Re: Dip Stick Method for Gas level

To: scvc70@epix.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dip Stick Method for Gas level
From: SJNNOCK@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 21:07:50 EDT
In a message dated 7/17/06 6:27:49 AM, scvc70@epix.net writes:

> MGs had no gas gauge until the MGA (1956) -- a lot of us have a custom-made
> aluminum dipstick that sits permanently in the tank of a T-series, as the
> warning light on the dash is unnoticeable in bright sunlight while wearing
> sunglasses.

Sarah Carr ... The warning light on the dash of your TD is ( i think ) the
same type as your 100-4 , we now have a bulb holder that will hold a 20w
Halogen
bulb, it might be too hot for your TD but does a great job for the flasher
warning light on your 100-4 and most other Healey's , any interest ??    Norman
Nock