Re: Dip Stick Method for Gas level

To: James Lea <clocks@midcoast.com>
Subject: Re: Dip Stick Method for Gas level
From: Alan Schultz <alan@andysnet.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 21:16:48 -0500
For some reason my BJ8 has a spiral wire insert in the filler tube
probably installed to prevent foreign objects from entering. I can not
use a dipstick method because of this. Has anyone removed this spiral
insert? I too would like to use a dipstick to sort of calibrate my gauge.

Alan Schultz
67 BJ8 (Aint it fun)