Re: cooling fan

To: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Subject: Re: cooling fan
From: Bob Westenberg <srgrebnetsew@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 18:11:16 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks Gary,
Bob Yule put a 6 blade in my BJ8, and it's suppose to pull more
air, but I still don't get full cooling in the summer.
Stop and go traffic is
still a problem. I always thought the only solution was adding additional
tubes to the core (or maybe some Water Wetter).

I don't know if Bob got the 6
blade from the Nock's or from the U.K. It seems to be very high quality, but
so was my 4 blade.

Thanks for your feedback.

Bob - BJ8
Milford, MI