RE: cooling fan

To: "'Bob Westenberg'" <srgrebnetsew@yahoo.com>, <GSFuqua1@aol.com>
Subject: RE: cooling fan
From: "Ned Smith" <smithn00@kitepilot.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 08:27:58 -0400
Since I have rebuilt the engine and installed a Texas Cooler fan, my engine
temp has dropped 10-15 degrees. I attribute this to a very thorough chemical
cleaning of the block when it was rebored. I have a 160 degree thermostat
and it runs at 160 on cold nights. Is this too cold?

Ned Smith
BJ8
near Chattanooga, TN
N34.89, W85.47