RE: Lempert Steering Wheel

To: <WmsRbt@aol.com>, <smithn00@kitepilot.net>,
Subject: RE: Lempert Steering Wheel
From: "Michael Salter" <msalter@precisionsportscar.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 08:12:19 -0400
Oh Enlightened Ones,
On the subject of steering wheel weight I have always found that Healeys
with Woodrim wheels tend to exhibit more kick back than the originals. I
have recently realized that one of the reasons that I prefer driving cars
with the original wheels is the lack of steering kickback. I suspect that
this is attributable to the additional moment of inertia created by the
heavy rim of the originals.
Comments?

Michael Salter
www.precisionsportscar.com