Re: Lempert Steering Wheel

To: Ned Smith <smithn00@kitepilot.net>
Subject: Re: Lempert Steering Wheel
From: Skip <tfsbj7@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 20:13:59 -0400
My thoughts?  ... I prefer the 16 inch wheel.  I don't drive gymkana
very often though.   Instead, I drive long distances in the car.   I
much prefer the 16 inch diameter because it allows me to rest my wrist
on the window ledge, and grasp the wheel with my thumb and
forefinger....  A very relaxing posture that would be a bit more of a
stretch with a 15 inch wheel...:-)

(yes, I know I should use both hands; and I do when I'm on rough country
lanes, but for highway cruising, I like comfort...)

-skip-