RE: Lempert Steering Wheel

To: WILLIAM B LAWRENCE <ynotink@msn.com>,
Subject: RE: Lempert Steering Wheel
From: <pennell@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 21:04:48 -0500
Bill,

I don't believe this has been brought up.  Yes, perhaps kickback and diameter
are issues in comfort, but so is rim thickness!  I have what I believe is an
orig Derrington wheel and the rim is probably 30-40% thicker than the stock
wheel.  I don't know about the Lempert wheels (my personal favorite is the
Pennell wheel :) but this wheel is much more comfortable to handle than the
orig one was.

Jus my .02
Keith Pennell