Re: Lempert Steering Wheel

To: Skip <tfsbj7@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Lempert Steering Wheel
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 11:53:14 +0800
16" steering wheel also naturally falls between the sight line to the fuel
and temperature guages.  The problem with the 15" wheel, and one of the
reasons why I took my 15" wheel off my BJ8, is the rim sat squarely in front
of the temp/pressure guage and I could never see the oil pressure or engine
temp without having to move my head to the side.  the other advantage of the
16" wheel is it is much easier to turn.... MUCH easier.

Alan