[Healeys] Motor vehicle insurance in US

Subject: [Healeys] Motor vehicle insurance in US
From: healey.nut at gmail.com (Alan Seigrist)
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 22:14:15 +0800
John -

Check with your local vendors of travel insurance, they should offer
driver's insurance for the US at a better rate than what the rental
car companies will give you, which is usually something astronomical
like 10 to 20 dollars a day.

Don't forget to get medical insurance too, all medical in the US is
private, although you could probably go through the ER without paying,
but it's proper to be covered.

Alan