Re: [Healeys] Missing under Load

To: "R. Price Lindsay" <050.rpl@gmail.com>, Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>, Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Missing under Load
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2015 09:12:56 +0200
"Talked to Jeff with Advanced Distributors.... Strongly suggested I install
points instead of the Petronics"
Bull shit!
Concerning distributor caps and plug wires I very much agree to have copper
core wires and and an OE, preferably NOS Lucas distr. cap.
Some time ago I bought a bunch for the 23/25D4 distr. from a stand that is
clearing stock from old garages on a classic car show, some original Lucas,
some aftermarket but all NOS with copper instead of aluminium "contacts". Stuff
from the 50's to 70's.
Kees Oudesluijs