Re: rev limiter

To: jhn3@uakron.edu
Subject: Re: rev limiter
From: "Simon Austin" <simon_mgb@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 20:46:14 -0700
Cc: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Why.....what happened?  This sounds like a story.....

Simon

After a couple of incidents over the last few days, I have decided that I
need a rev limiter post haste.  I have checked out a few and the costs are
surprising, I seem to recall that pertronix now offers one combined with
their ignitor.

Any thoughts / insights on which rev limiters work best and are most
affordable?

James Nazarian