Chrome Trim

To: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Chrome Trim
From: "JJJ" <m1garand@speakeasy.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 16:11:31 -0400 (Eastern Standard Time)
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
 Out of curiosity... Does anyone make a stainless steel snap for attaching
the chrome strips along the side of the car?  The common ones appear to be
plated mild steel.  Strikes me as a bad idea.
 For what it's worth, I found that the LBCarCo carries solid aluminum and
PVC packing strips that replace the @$%*&$!!! wood and aluminum 2-piece (of
Cr*p) OEM set-up for installing seats.  I wish I had know that earlier,
since it is a real pisser trying to use the OEM setup after one has
installed extra sound and heat barriers under the carpet.
James J.

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
IMSTP.gif]