Re: Painting rubber bumpers -Reply

To: sean_johnson@milacron.com, jmel@netcom.com
Subject: Re: Painting rubber bumpers -Reply
From: RLANCASTER@ntia.doc.gov
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 1995 13:38:22 -0400
Isn't brake fluid supposed to be death for car paint?  Putting it on
bumpers and such seems to be a great risk to the paint...or is this
another joke reference to the lbc ability to keep its fluids where
they are supposed to be?

(8.6.10/8.6.6) id MAA26046 for mgs-outgoing; Mon, 21 Aug 1995
12:38:37 -0400