Re: Air compressor lines

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Air compressor lines
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 1997 14:25:12 -0500 (EST)
steuny@nornet.on.ca (John Steunenberg)In a message dated 97-01-31 22:28:34
EST, you write:

<<      Just bought a 7.5 hp Gardner Denver air compressor and i am getting
 ready to hook to up what type of lines should I use.  I have heard some talk
 about pvc lines or metal pipe does anyone know anything about this setup who
 could give the basic of the advantages and problems any help would be
 appreciated

Dan,

I'm certainly not an authority on the subject but I used copper pipe (and
fittings) with my system.  It was easy to work with and doesn't rust like
steel pipe.  I'm not sure about PVC pipe,  not as forgiving as copper or
steel.

Also make sure you use the proper pipe I.D. otherwise you will lose some of
your efficiency.

Scott in Northern Indiana  TRMGAFUN@AOL.COM
1958 MGA  HDA4346400
1958 TR3A TS35306L
1958 100/6  BN4L 0 49881
IF IT'S AN LBC?  IT'S INTERESTING TO ME!!