RE: Regarding Weber Fuel Economy -Reply

To: "'britcars@juno.com'" <britcars@juno.com>,
Subject: RE: Regarding Weber Fuel Economy -Reply
From: Randy Rees <randyr@starwave.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 18:28:07 -0800
I find zero emmisions hard to beleive. In our state (Washington) I had a
car that did not pass emmisions beacause the HC was too low and the
state claims that indicated a malfunctioning emmisions system. We took
it back to the dealer and sure enough the Emmisions system was faulty.
(and under warranty :)