Re: Door fit.

To: "Christopher M. Delling" <cdelling@ic.net>
Subject: Re: Door fit.
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 13:39:22 +0000
The Hot Rod boys have this problem, too. In the article I read it was
because there had been a few thousand too many people over the years
using the rear quarter panel to pull themselves into the car. I wonder
if this is the same for an LBC?

When I get in and out of my roadsters, I use that b-pillar/quarter panel
as a big crutch to help wedge me into and out of the car. Perhaps over
the years the rear quarter panel bends a few degrees?

Now you gotta figure out if you believe it and, if so, do you push the
top of the B-pillar in or out to even up with the door?

I guess it'd be informative to know if it's a unibody car or one of them
real old ones.

Just conjecture here,

Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT without that feature.