Re: Fuel Leak on MGTD

To: Nolan Penney <npenney@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Fuel Leak on MGTD
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 22:18:40 -0500
Nolan Penney wrote:

> >         Found a Yamaha dealer this afternoon and now have a tube of
>Yamabond 4.
> > I'll let you know what happens next weekend.
> > Thanks again for the tip.
>
> Egads!  Put me on the spot.  <g>
> It'll work fine.  I think (I hope).
> No, it will work fine.
Hi Nolan,
        R&R'd the sending unit last night using the Yamabond. Today was a TD
day. 50's, dry, sunshine. Put enough gas in this morning to shut off the
petrol warning light + a couple of gallons. Put on about 40 miles, then
put Lazarus back in the garage while I modernized the Old Boy by
installing a turn-signal system. As of 5:00 pm this evening there was no
sign of a leak. Let's see what overnight brings. Supposed to rain
tomorrow. If not, I'll try filling the tank and say a little prayer.
Much obliged for your input.

Bud Krueger
'52TD