Re: CD player (was Questions

To: pbailey <pbailey@QNET.COM>, dmeadow@juno.com, MIKESL@tartan.sapc.edu,
Subject: Re: CD player (was Questions
From: "Lishego, Michael" <MIKESL@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 10:55:02 EST
Date sent:      Tue, 15 Jul 1997 19:09:49 -0700
From:           pbailey <pbailey@QNET.COM>
Send reply to:  pbailey@QNET.COM
To:             doug russell <dr-doug@msn.com>
Copies to:      dmeadow@juno.com, MIKESL@tartan.sapc.edu, mgs@autox.team.net,
                simjason@ix.netcom.c.om

> tire size) is inversely related to penis
> size.

Really? I didn't know that...Do they make 1" wheels for an MG? I'll put
them on MY car...Pat

I can agree, but only ONCE did I wish I had a smaller penis...I mean,
bigger wheels.  I was four-wheeling in a Blazer when it became lodged
on a log.  Sitting there, teetering back and forth while the
driveshaft bends and bounces is not a good feeling...Especially when
Mom thought you were taking "her" Blazer to the mall...
                    :^)
                                            ~Mike Lishego