Re: CD player (was Questions

To: doug russell <dr-doug@msn.com>
Subject: Re: CD player (was Questions
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 10:31:55 -0500
doug russell wrote:

> Good rule of thumb - noise level (or tire size) is inversely related to penis
> size.

While participating in a rare but memorable marital practice last evening, my
mind was wandering and I found myself thinking about my car and then this list.
Suddenly I got a brainstorm, disengaged myself, promising a quick return, and
ran out to the garage.

Fortunately, the tires were still keeping the chassis above the floor.
--
Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6, '61Elva(?)
"All generalities are false. Including this one."