RE: engine considerations - Time?

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: engine considerations - Time?
From: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 19:17:21 -0500
Ok, thanks everyone! :)=20
Now, does anyone know a good shop in the Louisville, KY area? I KNOW =
there aren't any clubs around here...(seen those complaints from others)
Indy and Cincy are about 2 hour drives, but it would be worth =
it...maybe, depending on exactly how good!=20
Mind you, I haven't even bought the thing (car, that is)yet, but I'm =
asking because the nice cars I've seen need it or will need it soon, and =
for the edification of those that don't ask, too.
BTW, any comments on Vicky Brits' philosophy of first Brakes, then =
Electric, Fuel, cooling system...etc.???
TIA
Dan