Re: Flat towing MGB

To: "Bud Krueger" <bkrueger@ici.net>, "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Flat towing MGB
From: "Robert A. Dusel" <RDusel@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 21:25:14 -0400
My 2 cents worth:
I towed 2 MGB's (one CBB and one RBB) around 175 miles on a trailer. I was
able to rent a wood sided trailer for $60 and pulled the MG up with a
come-a-long (drove the second B up), fastened it with ropes and then pulled
it home. Never worried about potholes, mechanical failures or flat tires.
Probably worth the $60 to have freedom of mind.
                            Robert Dusel
'75 RBB