Re: Flat towing MGB

To: "Robert Allen" <boballen@sky.net>, "Bud Krueger" <bkrueger@ici.net>
Subject: Re: Flat towing MGB
From: "David Stecher" <davidandmichelles@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 10:18:23 -0500
I second that.

A Few friends of mine were once trying to get a car started, (non LBC).  we
decided to tow it around a parking lot to try to start it.  The transmission
fluid went to the bottom of the rad to cool it.  Only one tube of the rad I
think.  Well we towed it around trying ti start it for about an hour when
the car overheated.  Keep in mind it never started so the engine never
heated the water, only the tranny fluid.

Dave Stecher
Urbandale IA
73  BGT