Re: Let's try again

To: "Thomas James Pokrefke, III" <pokrefke@netdoor.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Let's try again
From: "Jason Dutt" <jason@markerman.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 01:33:51 -0400
In the heat of the summer, the temp gauge on my '72 hangs out about 1/2 way
between N & H, and occasionally nudges up a bit higher when stuck in
traffic.  I stopped worrying about it.  It runs better the hotter it is
anyway.

Is there a verdict on where the needle SHOULD be?  I understand the
variables involved here (outside temperature, type of thermostat, etc.), but
where does it hang out on your cars?

Best Regards,

=J=