Re: How hot is too hot?

To: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Subject: Re: How hot is too hot?
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 19:52:59 -0700
Hi Tab,

     I drive my TD year 'round and use the stock thermostat.  I do have an
Arnolt
heater that I sometimes remove during the summer (since you can't just shut 'em
off due to the plumbing).  Last 4th of July's parade (hot sun, 90's, 2 hours
virtually at idle) did give me glance at my temperature gauge needle up in the
oil
pressure zone.
My 77B is used for daily commuting (110 miles/day) and I keep a 190 thermostat
in
it.

Bud Krueger