Re: How hot is too hot?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How hot is too hot?
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 1999 15:13:20 -0600
There are at least two thermostats available for the MGB - the 160 and 190
degree thermostats. I used to switch them for winter and summer use when my
71BGT was a daily driver with a 52 mile commute one way.

Now that the commute is only four miles (barely far enough to drink a mug
of coffee), I'm too lazy to switch them out. So I just run the 190. Plus it
seldom gets above 100 degrees here in Montana but winter lows of 20 below
are not unusual.

David
67 BGT
71 BGT