Re: Midget Stereo - I Have TUNES!!!

To: tab@penworks.com
Subject: Re: Midget Stereo - I Have TUNES!!!
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 12:46:50 EST
In a message dated 1/9/00 9:28:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, tab@penworks.com
writes:

<< It took me longer, however, to figure out the wiring, because the PO had
 wired up a cheap radio incorrectly (among other things, when I honked the
 horn the radio lost its settings). >>

I had the same DPO!!!  When I pulled the (Unisef! Piece of cheap junk from
the '70s.) radio out, about 30' of wire and a rocker switch came out as well.
 All this was stuffed behind the radio and the switch was in the glovebox.
Apparently they used the rocker switch to turn the radio off.  What do these
people think when they do this sort of stuff?

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport