Re: Midget Stereo - I Have TUNES!!!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Midget Stereo - I Have TUNES!!!
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 16:55:10 EST
In a message dated 1/10/00 3:41:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mvheim@studiolimage.com writes:

<< Just curious -- what is going to keep passers-by from walking away with
 your velcro-mounted speakers?

 Max (who has a pull-out stereo in his B and loose rear-deck speakers in
 his Barracuda) >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Absolutely nothing will stop them.  Should I put the hood up and lock the
doors?  (Oops!  Doors don't lock.)  The mounting brackets for these speakers
(the speakers only cost $20 a pair) get screwed down, then the speakers mount
to them with big knobs.  Mounting them with the brackets makes it more
obvious that they can be removed easily.  With velcro, you won't see how they
are mounted.

The tools in the (unlockable) boot are MUCH more expensive than those
speakers.  The flashlight under the seat is worth one speaker.

I just don't have time to worry about what someone might do.  Life's too
short.  (So many LBCs, so little time.)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget