Re: Midget Stereo - I Have TUNES!!!

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, tab@penworks.com
Subject: Re: Midget Stereo - I Have TUNES!!!
From: Dan Dwelley <ddwelley@excite.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 12:40:11 -0800 (PST)
"Well thar Billy Bob...We'll jist connect that thar brown wire to this here
red wire throught this here switch and we'll leave a little extra wire just
in case you wanna shut the radio off remotely."

It's just a stab in the dark BUT...  :o)

Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
Alexandria, Va.

On Mon, 10 Jan 2000 12:46:50 EST, Ajhsys@aol.com wrote:

>  In a message dated 1/9/00 9:28:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tab@penworks.com
>  writes:
>
>  << It took me longer, however, to figure out the wiring, because the PO
had
>   wired up a cheap radio incorrectly (among other things, when I honked
the
>   horn the radio lost its settings). >>
>
>  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>
>  I had the same DPO!!!  When I pulled the (Unisef! Piece of cheap junk
from
>  the '70s.) radio out, about 30' of wire and a rocker switch came out as
well.
>   All this was stuffed behind the radio and the switch was in the
glovebox.
>  Apparently they used the rocker switch to turn the radio off.  What do
these
>  people think when they do this sort of stuff?
>
>  Allen Hefner
>  SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
>  '77 Midget
>  '92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
Alexandria, Va.

Visit Excite Shopping at http://shopping.excite.com
 The fastest way to find your Holiday gift this season