Re: 4 cars for a perfect garage

To: drded@ix.netcom.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 4 cars for a perfect garage
From: "steven groddy" <brgtr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 18:18:42 PST
My 4 cars for a perfect garage would be:

1) My 76 TR6....British Racing Green with a Tan Interior

2) A Porsche Carrera 4 ....Bright Red. This has always been my dream
car...I hope to be able to afford one someday.

3) A 66 Mustang convertible with a 289 and a 4 speed....This would be    a
great car to take the whole family along on a nice summer drive.

4) A 2000 Suburban...it can pull or carry anything/anybody any where I
need to go.

I'm sure my garage won't look like this anytime soon.....but what the heck
....half the fun is in dreaming!

Steve