Re: 4 cars for a perfect garage

To: brgtr6@hotmail.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 4 cars for a perfect garage
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 23:17:13 EST
Sorry, Steve.  You're going to have to take your list to the Triumph e-mail
list.  This is the MG list and you failed to include an MG.  Bad form, old
boy!    ;-)

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

In a message dated 01/14/2000 9:19:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,