RE: Classic Car Insurance

To: "'Ken Waringa'" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Subject: RE: Classic Car Insurance
From: "Parenti, Mark" <map@ntc.adaptec.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 07:58:21 -0700
I have my two '77 MGBs insured with State Farm. I want to move to a declared
value policy (which they will do), but I'm not sure how to get the value.
They seemed to want a value from an appraiser but I haven't been able to
find one. Any hints as to how to approach this? With my current policy they
state they do some "investigating" to determine the value including using
Blue Book values, etc.

Mark