RE: Classic Car Insurance

To: "'Ken Waringa'" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>,
Subject: RE: Classic Car Insurance
From: "Garner, Joseph P." <JPGarner@UCDavis.Edu>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 13:27:49 -0700
Yeah, my experience is the same,

if your MG is your daily driver, (and in my case, if you're a limey in the
US, where they don't count your driving experience abroad) GEICO far outdo
any of the other quotes i got. Actually i got additional discoutns from
GEICO, being a government employee, and a teensy one for my driving
experience in the UK.

cheers

Joe

Dr. Joseph Garner