RE: Classic Car Insurance

To: "David Littlefield" <dmeadow@juno.com>, <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: Classic Car Insurance
From: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 15:10:00 -0500
I just wanted to put in $.02.  I've had my daily drivers insured with GEICO
or about 20 years now and I'm not thinking of changing to anyone else (for
my daily drivers).  I've had claims, three windshields in my 94 van in one
year, raised 2 kids, had other claims, and never had a problem.  When my
kids were learning to drive and just after they got their licenses I shopped
around for different insurance.  Bear in mind both my kids learned to drive
in a 1970 MGB.  Everyone told me to either get rid of the teenagers or sell
the sport car.  GEICO didn't bat an eye.

I know I'm only one person, but for me GEICO has been great for all these
years and I'll stick with them for my daily drivers.  They can't touch
Hagerty for my 71 TR6 that isn't a daily driver, and when I get my 74 MGB
restored and driveable, I'll look to Hagerty for that as well.  My son
currently has a 74 Midget as his daily driver on my policy with GEICO.  We
couldn't touch the price I'm getting with the coverage I have from anybody
else.

Ken