Re: MGB Tonneau

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Tonneau
From: "danray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 18:23:16 -0400
Ahh...Mike...discovering the B roadster...ain't it grand?
I don't use any of those - they are there for the anal retentive. I just
stuff (or fold, zip and fold, no flapping) the bunch back behind the seats,
otherwise, I'd have to unsnap that mess every time! I'm long legged enough
that the seat is far back against the rear battery housing. If it starts to
flappin', I stuff a towel, oil bottle (several of those), T-shirt, hat, or
whatever back there as need be. That's just this Southern man's solution. ;)
Dan
73 B