Re: MGB Tonneau

To: Mike Razor <mrazor@mis.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Tonneau
From: MalcolmJeffcock <jeffcock@istar.ca>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 21:44:27 -0300
MIke:
        You may have noticed on the vertical front wall of the rear
ledge there are two "male tabe" for the lift a dot connectors. The
theory is that when you roll back one or both halves you roll it so
underside is inside the roll leaving the lift a dot tabs out...these
connect to the little male tabs on the ledge keeping it tight as you
drive along.

                Malcolm in Nova Scotia