Re: MGB Tonneau

To: "Dan DiBiase" <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>, "Max Heim" <mvheim@studiolimage.com>,
Subject: Re: MGB Tonneau
From: paul.hunt1@virgin.net
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 16:39:52 +0100
The top/hood cover does give a cleaner result than using the full-length
tonneau cover as a top/hood cover while driving.  Using tonneau sticks
improves appearance for both types of cover, with increasing amounts of
'faff' when switching between full-length tonneau cover, hood cover and
top/hood erected.

PaulH.