Re: My 80 B possibly totalled ins. Qs

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: My 80 B possibly totalled ins. Qs
From: Jean-Francois Gratton <jfgratton@w3m.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 13:03:02 -0400
...ooouf ...rough ride.
I feel for you Chris.

Is'nt there a way to recuperate the car.
Investing some dollars and fixing it back to roadworthiness
Why just hand it over to the insurance?
The way you describe this it doesn't sound like a total loss

and if I had proposed in this car I would do whatever it takes
to put it back on the road. Nothing can not be fixed
There are no problems only well hidden solutions.

This might be a message:
Here's your new Full resto project

Good luck!
JF