fwd: Re: My 80 B possibly totalled ins. Qs

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: fwd: Re: My 80 B possibly totalled ins. Qs
From: <SRegel@dpra.com> (Scott Regel)
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 14:20:39 EDT
Losing your B in an accident is one of the worst feelings in the world.  I
lost my 63B in a head on to the same guy who hit me at a stop sign six
month's earlier (he was dunk both times).  Needless to say, the car was
totaled.  Geico gave me a miniumal amount compared to what I had invested in
the car.  Not to mention all that bonding time underneath the B.  But I asked
them for the car and they gave it to me if I would tow it away.  I sold it
for parts and made more than I paid for it.  The bonus was that the guy who
bought most of the parts sold his car to me 2 month's later when he had to go
over seas.  So I got the car for less than what I sold in parts (not to
mention the insurance money).  So it doesn't hurt to ask.  I still miss that
first B though.

Scott
76B