Re: Fwd: Re: Cracked Head?

To: larryhoy@prodigy.net
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Cracked Head?
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 07:48:35 -0400
  In February, 1977, an MG service bulletin
"Coolant Leakage - Cylinder head gasket
 In the event of coolant leakage from the cylinder head it is recommended
that a 5 1/2 ounce can of "pelletized" Bar's leak be added to the cooling
system.
Bar's leak, part # BAR-1, should be added into the cooling system through
the top hose only.
Material can be claimed under warranty, Part #BAR-1, with a labor
allowance of 00.30 hours for those vehicles still within warranty."

  This is quoted from Norman Nock's book, Tech Talk.