RE: Starter questions....

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Starter questions....
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 21:47:09 -0600
>I brought my car home today from the body shop.  Ahhh, that felt good.

Yea!

>Am I correct in thinking that the solenoid is bad on the first one, and
>that I can pull that from the second one to make one good starter?

Yes, it's certainly worth a try.  The last starter I "rebuilt" <g> I did
exactly that!

>Then I can get the second rebuilt when I get the chance and have my spare back
>again...

For your rebuild I highly recommend Generator Exchange in Denver (303)
433-1042. (no
affiliation)

Larry Hoy
Plan on attending the 49th Annual Glenwood Rallye
http://mgcc.org/glenwood2001/main.htm

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list