Re: loose bonnet

To: eric@erickson.on.net
Subject: Re: loose bonnet
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 16:39:17 EST
Eric,
As one who has experienced that very same thing.."Getting klonked by a bonnet
that suddenly decided to let go..." all I can recommend for an absolute sure
fix is to use these things called Dzus fittings. I know they are used in
dragsters that run at over 200 mph so they for sure could handle our "B's"
speeds of 70 and 80 mph with no problems. Heres the name of a company that
handles these and other "absolute" body fasteners:>>
http://www.boomerangracing.com/Home.html<< And of course I have no vested
interests in the mentioned business other than it was readily available.
Albert Escalante 1978 MGB; 1957 3.4 litre (Mk.I) 1977 XJ-6L; 1985 XJ-6 (not
running)

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///