Re: loose bonnet

To: "MG-BBS" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: loose bonnet
From: "Mike Janacek" <mjanacek@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 07:48:20 -0500
Just to add to Albert's comments, alot of WWII era American aircraft used
Dzus fasteners exclusively to hold on various engine/inspection panels and
the fighters went quite a bit faster than 200 mph.
For those who've never seen one of these fasteners, sure you have! Just look
at the cover(s) over your battery box(es) assuming you still are original.

Mike
'79B