RE: loose bonnet

To: schultejim@prodigy.net, mpountney@primus.com.au, Mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: loose bonnet
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 04:04:03 -0500
Check that the catch and operating cable are well lubricated.
When closing the bonnet it might look well closed, but the the vibration of
the drive you do may open it just a little, so the pin can get loose.
So verify full and easy movement of the catch parts which are operated by
the release cable.

I have seen this before.

Merry Chrismas list!

Cheers,