Re: Hobby in decline?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hobby in decline?
From: "Bob D." <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 23:41:57 -0500
Happy Birthday Monte:

It makes you two years younger than me, so it qualifies you as "spring
chicken".  :-)

At one time I was going to wait until retirement, to restore my TD. I'm sure
glad I changed my mind. I'm having a ball with it.

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@insightbb.com
52 MGTD - NEMGTR #11470
71 MGB - NAMGBR #7-3336