RE: Hobby in decline?

To: Chuck Renner <crenner@dynalivery.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Hobby in decline?
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 11:59:12 -0700 (PDT)
I actually wasn't dissing what these guys do, I guess I'm happy to see
people 'into' cars... I was reminded of a similar thing last Friday night.
I went to see The Who here in NJ, and was amused by a group of 4 late
teens/early '20's guys in front of me that were rockin' and rollin' all
over their row - to the irritation of the people on either side... I kinda
thought it was cool that a new generation is into one of my favorite
bands! May Townshend and Daltrey live forever....