RE: Hobby in decline?

To: "Rick Lindsay" <ROLindsay@Emeraldgrc.com>, "Bullwinkle"
Subject: RE: Hobby in decline?
From: "Lambdin, Mike" <mlambdin@towson.edu>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 08:15:30 -0400
Rick,

I learn something new everyday. Even though I never priced a Ferrari, or any
other car of that caliber, I just figured it was out of my price range.  You
make a very good point, though, about buying a car such as yours. I've just,
now, discovered that for what it is going to cost me to restore my Jag to "show
room" condition I could buy a high end road worthy vehicle. The only down side
of buying a drivable collectors car is that one  misses out on the fun (i.e.,
busted knuckles, etc.) of restoring the automobile.

Either way, like you said Rick, these cars don't depreciate in value.