Re: Steering rack fluid

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Steering rack fluid
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 00:26:25 -0800
I just re-read the "fine manual" and it seemed that in order to fill
the fluid I have to take the whole rack out. Is that true? Or, if it's
in the car, can I just take the cover plate off the top and top it off
from there?

   Larry

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.